You’re ready to buy your first home? That’s awesome, we’re so proud of you. While it is a very big and exciting step in your life, it can also be a bit of a scary step and we just want to make sure you don’t get overwhelmed by a few facts that most first time buyers don’t know they need to know.
Before entering the house-hunting stage, think about a few things.
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms are required?
- Do I need off street parking? (Garages or carports)
- Do I need to be close to public transport?
- Do I have animals that require a big garden?
- Do I want to be close to work, schools or other amenities?
Once you have a clear view of what you need out of your home, you are all set to start hunting. Take this information to your agent and they will find the best place to accommodate all your needs and wants.